- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: AP and homophobia
I was not happy about it at first. It was several weeks ago when it happened. The word “homophobia” was casually in play within American conversations, playing its part, when YANK! Out of nowhere, timeout was called. It was out … Continue reading