Join 31,718 other followers
- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Monthly Archives: June 2016
I reblogged this on evol=, to balance my bloody thoughts. Thank you for this beautiful blog tribute.
Their big guns say … after all it’s just another blood-spattered day. Continue reading
Dear Congress, Thirty thousand plus and rising. How many more will lose their lives? What is the magic number? When do you stop craving their gun money? 14 dead, 22 wounded in San Bernardino, California I want to know, how … Continue reading
I constantly worry for the safety of my girls (my daughter and her partner). They are publicly open about their relationship — I fear it puts them in danger, even in Seattle. Yesterday’s events reminded me again that this world is not safe for my precious ones. Continue reading
I woke Sunday morning to my phone chirping that a new text message had arrived. It was from my radio show co-host, Steph Taylor inviting me to a vigil to be held in our local town… a vigil for … Continue reading