- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Orlando shooting
I constantly worry for the safety of my girls (my daughter and her partner). They are publicly open about their relationship — I fear it puts them in danger, even in Seattle. Yesterday’s events reminded me again that this world is not safe for my precious ones. Continue reading