- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: christian legacy
I recently shared part one of this article which contained reasons ten through six on why a born again Christian should be fighting for gay marriage. Those reasons spoke to realizing the spirit of “peace on earth, goodwill to our … Continue reading