- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Gay Dad versus Nancy Grace
A few months ago, I appreciated Nancy Grace’s perspective. News media were reporting that a woman named Jessica Dutro had killed her little boy because she thought he might be gay. As a gay dad, I hurt for the little … Continue reading