- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Jim Hill
Universal Studios Hollywood has pulled the plug on the Bill & Ted 2013 Halloween hijinks. Those shenanigans centered around a cliché-ridden, scantily clad “gay” Superman in numerous homophobia-inspiring situations. The show portrayed gay men as sexual predators and vapid hedonists … Continue reading