- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: lgbt families with children
A few months ago, I wrote a blog piece in anticipation of the Supreme Court review of marriage equality and the Prop 8 and DOMA cases. In that piece, an open letter to Justice Anthony Kennedy, I invited the jurist to dinner … Continue reading