- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: LGBT history
A Gay Dad Take on New Books by Barney Frank and Michelangelo Signorile: Do They Make Up the New Bible for Our Movement?
For years, the radical anti-gay movement has made a paranoid case that “the gay agenda” was an actual book published in 1990. That book was called After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays … Continue reading
A post by guest blogger Hart Reiniger My dad grew up in an isolated, rural community on the high plains, the eldest of six. His own father was absent for the first two years of his life, off in Belgium and … Continue reading