- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: marriage advice
We have turned a corner on the question of same sex marriage. In this last year more states have extended basic civil rights to LGBT Americans, including California, thanks to a landmark SCOTUS decision, and the trend is not likely … Continue reading