- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Santa Claus truth
My sons, who I have had since they were babies, adopted from foster care, are both eleven years old. They both still believe in Santa Claus. I take full responsibility for this. One skill , that those of us who … Continue reading