- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Sarah Palin
There is a Dr. Seuss story about Christmas. You all know it. Frankly, it really is not my kids’ favorite. Who really wants to hear about a mean spirited goon who sweeps down upon a population pretending to BE Christmas, … Continue reading