- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Swing vote on the Supreme Court
Some of us are nervous to exhale. Same Sex Marriage is before the Supreme Court. Just like the election had the “swing state factor,” so does this. Justice Anthony Kennedy. Justice Kennedy was nominated to the Supreme Court by Ronald … Continue reading