- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Tadeusz Pacholczyk
This week, Cambridge University released a study. It was published by the British Association of Adoption and Fostering. Their conclusion on the basis of the report was “Gay fathers, in particular, are extremely committed to parenting.” “Professor Susan Golombok is … Continue reading