- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: allies
By guest blogger Andrea Rose Free I am 27-years-old, born and raised in Oregon, and I’m a lesbian. In school, I knew two girls a couple of grades behind me: Andrea and Mavis. I would say both girls were ‘friendly … Continue reading
LGBT people are in the minority. We always will be. Our allies are the only reason we make progress, they are our life blood. What we are given, we deserve… make no mistake about it. But I am grateful for those who step up to do the right thing when they could as easily step over us and keep on going. This poem is for the special ones in my life…and the special ones in yours.