- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: gay
Today is National Coming Out Day. I know this does not mean a lot to most of you, nor should it. You have been able to take for granted that you could be who you are, and you have been … Continue reading
I should not be surprised. The Catholic Church has, in the past, defined gay people as “intrinsically disordered” and parents like myself as “doing violence” to our children for providing them love and a home. So why does Seattle archbishop … Continue reading
LGBT people are in the minority. We always will be. Our allies are the only reason we make progress, they are our life blood. What we are given, we deserve… make no mistake about it. But I am grateful for those who step up to do the right thing when they could as easily step over us and keep on going. This poem is for the special ones in my life…and the special ones in yours.
“No, no, no…. Not on my watch…” That was my response when I saw that Linda Harvey, with her band of flying monkeys known as Mission America, was sweeping down from her broomstick to playgrounds near you, distributing her anti-gay … Continue reading