- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Category Archives: Good Signs
Good Signs Sunday Take away the ego and the want to be correct, the desire to keep a group of people locked in a box of inequality disappears.
You have now entered the equal zone! I am proud to know that the place of my birth is now giving same sex couples the rights we all enjoy. More work needs to be done, but for now we celebrate … Continue reading
Good Signs Sunday It’s simple, really. The only thing I need to do as a parent, my LGBT child,is accept. Accept you like I would if you were short, or tall brown eyed, green, or blue blonde haired, or black. … Continue reading
Someone mentioned the idea that gays need to understand and accept the beliefs of Fundamentalist Christians that are against homosexuals. In doing so, that would help build the bridge between the two groups. I am all for building bridges; however, … Continue reading
“The Homosexual Agenda.” For so many years that term has been bandied about. A favorite buzz word of the religious right, a boogeyman to engender fear and hatred and to keep the public from thinking rationally. For a long time … Continue reading