- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: J. Peter Sartain
I should not be surprised. The Catholic Church has, in the past, defined gay people as “intrinsically disordered” and parents like myself as “doing violence” to our children for providing them love and a home. So why does Seattle archbishop … Continue reading