- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: failed adoptions
As a gay dad, I have heard the words a thousand times. “A child is better off with both a mother and a father”. The statement always baffles me. Certainly, no two sets of parents of any make up are … Continue reading →