- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: Johnny Galecki
by guest blogger Ken Jansen Reading an announcement about Jodie Foster’s recent marriage to Alexandra Hedison, I was appalled by some of the comments after the article. “I guess she’s ashamed of who she is. That’s the impression you get … Continue reading