- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: La Grande Oregon
As a Dad, I cannot fathom the horrific pain that Jadin Bell’s parents must be experiencing. I ache for them. The officials are calling the possible impending death of young Jadin an attempted “suicide”. It was not a suicide; it … Continue reading →