- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: religious bigotry in Africa
This is a guest blog by our friend “JC” who lives in Nigeria. He is gay, but hidden. He stays to create change within his country. Here is part one of two. This is his message to the people of … Continue reading