- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: AskDad
Dads writing notes have hit the blogsphere lately. Two of them, one horrific and one good, have gone viral. I am not going to belabor their history, but assume that if you are reading this, you are already well aware. … Continue reading