- The plight of refugee children: deplorable facilities in the U.S.
- A year later, and we’re still monsters
- How 2017 Became an Absolutely Horrible Year
- A Gay Dad Sounds Off on the Day Donald Trump Ruined America
- She May Be a Trans Hero, But Don’t be Caught on an Ill-Fated Cruise Ship With Her – Here’s Why
Who We Are
Tag Archives: recovery from being gay
One of the most disturbing aspects of so called “ex gay reparative therapy” is the one that no one is talking about directly. Granted, every aspect stinks about “reparative therapy”. None of it is based on science, nothing about it … Continue reading